Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2011

When pulled in two directions...

Having been a person with marginal boundaries and a lowered sense of self-esteem, I have found myself on a re-current, re-manifesting, false K2 life.  Clinging to the ice, my mind bleated, "Hang on." while another voice murmured, "You gotta turn back.". 
I have divorced yet another emotional mini me.  Today and yesterday and the day before that, I began again the process of building the life that I truly want, while releasing that which does not serve me.  I no longer bend to the promises (too often lined with fleece) of another's needy, lonely heart.  Today I stand protected, confident, calm.  Today I move when I say move.  I am the important one, no longer the invisible one, no longer self-deprecating, no longer saying what I don't mean at all.  I decide which people will be in my life.  If you are not chosen, I am not sorry.  I am elated as the shadow mountain of judgement disintegrates while I stand trumphant among the ashes.  I  finally have a boundary that no one can cross. I firmly stand re-committed to the creation of my life rather than destruction of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment